Thursday, January 21, 2016

Two of my latest California Vibe watercolor portraits



These two "California Vibe Watercolor Portraiture" explorations were painted on 140lb. Arches cold press, rough watercolor paper. I am proud to announce that I have a five minute video promotion about my "California Vibe Watercolor Portraiture" workshops that I offer and teach nation wide. This is the Youtube link. By the way, if anyone can tell me how to post the video on my blog here, I would very much appreciate it.

4 comments:

Double "D" said...

Absolutely amazed at your abilities. Use of color, brushstrokes, imagination and drawing ability. Just a great blog to visit.

David Lobenberg said...

Thanks Double "D"

Unknown said...

Fabulous portraits. so full of energy, exciting.
I think you have to upload your vid to youtube, then you can copy and paste the link into your blog.

David Lobenberg said...

Thanks for the advice Sally. I'm in the process of getting my CA Vibe promo video on my Youtube channel.